The University Policies website is furnished to provide convenient access to university-wide policies and rules. It is the responsibility of all individuals to identify and familiarize themselves with all applicable university and unit policies.
Individual units may maintain additional policies applying only to that unit, that are not in conflict with university-wide policies. Such policies do not override university-wide policies and are often available on unit websites.
For guidance on developing or revising a university-wide policy, click on the Policy Development tab above.
Send website suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies are grouped together in content-related categories to assist individuals unfamiliar with the administrative organization of the university.
- 44Business Practices
- 11Facilities and Safety
- 72Human Resources
- 7Information Technology
- 7Board of Trustees
- 17Office of Academic Affairs
- 6Office of Administration & Planning
- 34Office of Business and Finance
- 60Office of Human Resources
- 5Office of Institutional Equity
- 1Office of Legal Affairs
- 9Office of Research
- 6Office of the Chief Information Officer
- 1Office of University Compliance and Integrity
- 12University Senate